FEMA Disaster Survivor Assistance Specialists and CEMA Help Residents with Register for Disaster Relief
Savannah, GA – (October 20, 2016) Federal Emergency Management Agency (FEMA) Disaster Survivor Assistance Specialists will have an informational booth set up in the Pin Point areas to help residents sign up for FEMA financial assistance. The team will be answering questions as well as registering people for the FEMA Individual Assistance Program.
If you cannot attend tomorrow, you can begin the application process yourself by visiting www.disasterassistance.gov or calling by 1-800-621-3362.
Date of Operation: 10/21/2016
Hours of Operation: 9:00am-6:00pm
Location: 10050 Ferguson Ave, Savannah, GA 31406 (Ferguson Ave. Baptist Church)
Raising a Family in Pooler (1=Best; 50=Avg.)
- 34th– % of Families with Children Aged 0 to 17
- 16th– Median Family Income (adjusted for cost of living)
- 6th– Violent-Crime Rate per Capita
- 17th– Housing Affordability
- 15th– % of Families Living Below Poverty Level
- 23rd– Divorce Rate
- 2nd– Number of Playgrounds per Capita
Read more HERE